The beauty of pregnancy and childbirth can never be described in words. The moment the parents know that they are having a baby to the moment they have a baby is one of the most beautiful experiences one can go through. But not all pregnancies end this way. Due to numerous factors, the mother can suffer from a miscarriage. Now, do not be fooled by the name.
Do not rhink it was the mother’s fault in any way. It is a sensitive topic that can enormously impact the mother’s mental health. If you are one who has suffered through it, please know that it is not your fault. You can always go to miscarriage Bedford to get a proper diagnosis and get the appropriate treatment.
How Would I Understand If I Was Having a Miscarriage?
You might not instantly know that you are having a miscarriage. But you can check if you are suffering from these symptoms:
- You might notice a decrease in symptoms of pregnancy
- Stomach cramps and pains that might even be worse than menstrual cramps
- Your lower back might pain
- You might experience light to heavy bleeding
These symptoms might indicate that you are going through a miscarriage.
What Are the Causes of Miscarriage?
There are a lot of reasons why a miscarriage might occur. Some of them are:
- Chromosomal abnormalities are the most common cause of miscarriage, which account for nearly 50-60% of all cases.
- Certain lifestyle choices you make will impact your pregnancy. Things like smoking, alcohol, drug use, and high caffeine intake can increase the risk of miscarriage in you.
- As women age, the quality of their eggs declines, and the chances of chromosomal abnormalities increase. Thus, you might know that women over 35 have higher chances of miscarriage than younger women.
- If the fertilized egg is improperly implanted in your uterine lining
- Did you know that infections can be dangerous both to the mother and the developing fetus? Any bacterial, viral, or parasitic infections can cause complications in your pregnancy and eventually lead to miscarriage.
- Any chronic diseases such as diabetes, autoimmune disorders, or blood clotting disorders can be responsible for miscarriage.
- Hormones basically decide how your pregnancy progresses. If there is any fluctuation in any hormone, it can affect the development of the embryo and the stability and functioning of the uterine lining.
- Any issues with your immune system that might cause diseases like Lupus.
Miscarriage is a profoundly emotional experience that severely affects countless women and their families worldwide. You just have to be strong and provide them strength as well!